The Stoogeum is OPEN every Thursday (except holidays) from 10am to 3pm!Scroll all the way down this page for up-to-the-minute updates to our schedule!
Summer 2017 @ The Stoogeum
The Stoogeum is pleased to announce our special Summer Saturday Open Houses! In addition to our regularly scheduled open houses every Thursday, the Stoogeum will be open to the public on the following Saturdays:
Saturday July 8, 2017
Saturday August 5, 2017
Saturday September 16, 2017
10AM to 3PM.
No reservations required.
Regular admission prices apply.
The Stoogeum is open every Thursday (except holidays) from 10am to 3pm. No reservations are required!
Seniors (65+) $8
Students (13+, with ID) $8
Children 12 and under FREE
The Stoogeum can accept only cash and check.
All visits to the Stoogeum are self-guided.
The Stoogeum is completely wheelchair-accessible.
Need some more details? Download our brochure!
Weekend appointments are not available.
Appointments during the week are available Mondays-Wednesday and Fridays (subject to availability) for groups of any size between 10am and 4pm. Visits are scheduled in two hour blocks as it takes the average visitor about an hour to view all three floors of exhibits.
Normal admission prices apply for appointments.
When contacting the outreach coordinator, please provide the following information:
- the name of a contact person
- their e-mail address and telephone number
- three dates and times when you would prefer to visit
- the number of people you expect to be part of your group (number of adults, children, etc.)
To inquire about visiting by appointment:
The Stoogeum reserves the right to schedule multiple visits during the same time.
Please note: Due to the limited availability of the Stoogeum staff, visits are scheduled at the discretion of the outreach coordinator. We will try our best to accommodate your request. Please plan ahead when scheduling a visit. It will take at least a week finalize all the arrangements.
Absolutely NO PHOTOGRAPHY of any kind is Permitted Inside of the Stoogeum!
Admission vouchers are always available for purchase at the Stoogeum. There are several ways you can grab a few for the Stooge lover in your life.
- Stop by the admission desk during a Stoogeum Open House.
- Send a check to P.O. Box 747 Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437.
- Send payment via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the message field, please note if you would like the vouchers to be mailed or emailed.
- Call 267-468-0810 or email email@example.com your friendly neighborhood Stoogeum staff member to set up a time to swing by the museum to pick up your vouchers.
Please note that we are not able to accept credit card payments. If you wish to pay via Paypal and you need some guidance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional instructions.